I have the unusual combination of psychotherapeutic training and nearly 30 years in PR and communication.
My work is rooted in the philosophy that good relationships are at the heart of psychological wellbeing. From my personal experience I know my creativity, spontaneity and ability to be fully present in the moment is built on the foundation of strong, mutual relationships.
Prior to my psychotherapy training I was a Listening Volunteer with Samaritans for six years.
A member of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) and the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP), I adhere to their Codes of Ethics [UKCP Code of Ethics / BACP Code of Ethics].
I am committed to my own personal and professional development, regularly attending clinical supervision and further training programmes.
- MSc in Integrative Psychotherapy, Sherwood Psychotherapy Training Institute
- Post Graduate Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy, Sherwood Psychotherapy Training Institute
- Post Graduate Certificate in Integrative Psychotherapy, Sherwood Psychotherapy Training Institute
- BSc (Hons) Psychology, Open University
- BSc (Hons) Chemistry & Business, University of Warwick